Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fruit Loop Rainbow

Because it was St. Patrick's Day, I felt like I had to do something related to the holiday. So, I found a project involving glue and fruit loops. Sabrina can't do this project, because she would eat the artwork instead of create with it.

Half way through making her rainbow, Catherine decided to make "houses" above the rainbow. Again, I had to quench my perfectionist tendencies and let her create as she wanted. Her favorite part was sprinkling gold glitter on the "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow.

Why do toddlers have such stupid smiles when you ask them to smile on command?

After she made her rainbow, she wanted to make a house out of dried beans, so I let her give it a try:
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina said...

cute...we gotta try that soon!

Victoria said...

I found it on some web site I was searching - I also have a template for fruit loop flowers we will try soon. Robby told me I had it backwards, that red is on bottom of the rainbow, not the top.