Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catch Air

We recently visited Catch Air, an indoor fun place on Barrett Parkway.  The girls had a blast.  I have never seen a lighted dance floor for children before:


There were several inflatable play structures.  What goes up ...
 ... must come down.
 Robby tried (unsuccessfully) to ride one of the unusual tricycles:
 Catherine riding a stuffed poodle:
 Sabrina holding on for dear life on the ball swings:
 I love how the kids just run from activity to activity.  It is so hard to watch both kids at places like this!
 They had an enormous, three story slide:
 My wool pants were so slick that I flew down the slide much faster than I anticipated:
I highly recommend Catch Air.  Of course it would be more fun with fewer kids in it, and especially with only smaller children.  Some older children there ran full speed while my children still had to navigate their way through the place.

No comments: