Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cutting & Taping a House

I found this project on some blog somewhere (I scan them at night and never keep track of where I find things).  It was a great cutting & taping exercise.  We did it in the living room, so I didn't let them use glue.  Neither one of the girls enjoyed scanning through the magazines & newspapers for things and had to be coaxed into the "hunt."

I thought it was interesting what each girl put in their house.  Sabrina included several pictures of children, toys and food in hers:
It is kind of hard to tell, but Catherine included a cannister of Lysol wipes in the bathrooms, as well as a pair of goggles and sandals (pink of course) in her bedroom.  She put a car outside the kitchen because our garage is just outside our kitchen.  She also included a "mommy" in the kitchen.  The big picture in the bedroom is a bed with a polka dot comforter.

No comments: