Things I have heard myself saying recently:
- Do not start te-teeing until you get to the potty.
- Pull your pants and your panties down before you sit down on the potty.
- Wipe yourself before you pull your panties and your pants back up.
- Don't leave the potty until after you finish te-teeing. Seriously. Just sit there a few more minutes and finish.
- You cannot use half a square of toilet paper to wipe yourself; you need more than that.
- You do not need 20 squares of toilet paper to wipe yourself; put some back.
- Why are you washing your hands first? Use the potty first, then wash your hands.
- Why is Cinderella soaking wet? Remember what we talked about: the princess like to stay dry all day. That is why we have a potty for you.
Can you tell we are going through potty training? I had no idea this process would take so many reminders from me.