Some of the crazy, yet totally appropriate things, I have said recently:
- Who put Mickey Mouse in the lettuce drawer?
- Do not stick crayons in your nose.
- Why do I have to shampoo your hair every time you have a lollipop?
- You are not getting an iPhone for Christmas.
- You cannot turn seven on your next birthday. You are 4 now, so you must turn 5 on your next birthday. You cannot skip birthdays. (This was literally a ten minute discussion; for some unknown reason Catherine wants to be seven on her next birthday.)