Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Such Generosity!!

To prepare us for our Disney trip, the wonderful people at Solvay Pharmaceuticals and Make A Wish gave us a huge pile of gifts. Catherine's gifts were all princess: a set of tiaras (yes, I said SET), books, stickers, a CD player, balloons, posters, a rolling backpack, and her absolute favorite gift - a SET of princess shoes. I don't know how Catherine has become so girly-girl, but she loves shoes! This is a set of four pairs of princess shoes - for Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle.


She put the Cinderella shoes on (to match her dress) and wore them the whole time. This morning, when I asked her what she did yesterday, she said "went to Princess party." Then I asked her what she did at the princess party and she said "I got shoes!"

Various people from Solvay and Make a Wish spoke while the girls opened their gifts. I am holding one of the tiaras.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: