I cannot believe I said these things:
- You cannot wear your nightgown to church, even if it has princesses on it.
- How am I supposed to type if you are laying on my laptop?
- I don't know Belle's phone number.
- Stop splashing in the toilet.
- If you don't want me to bite your fingers, stop putting them in my mouth every chance you get.
- Are you hiding Mommy's face with her hair?
- You have to keep up with your own princess telephone. You have too many toys for me to remember where they all are. I can't even remember where my own telephone is half the time.
- You've got to stop breaking falls with your face.
- Can Mommy push the buttons and you just watch?
Ok. My husband said one last night that made me think of this blog "Don't push the ice maker button with your lightsaber."
ReplyDelete